*Feel the magic*

"A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes
I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind"

"I took the stars from our eyes, and then I made a map
And knew that somehow I could find my way back..."

"No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart!"
"The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark"

"And in the dark, I can hear your heartbeat..I tried to find the sound
But then it stopped, and I was in the darkness,
So darkness I became"

Evo kako na mene utiče ova zima, decembar, Florence i sneg. 

Oseća se neka magija u vazduhu.


Pišem vam ovaj post iz tople sobe, prepune svećica, ušuškana u topli pokrivač. 


U ušima "Cosmic love" a u mislima on. <3


Ima li nesto lepše?

Do sl. posta. :*

Labels: ,